Cyber Security

Focus One Group International

Cyber Security

CYBER SECURITY & SOCIAL MEDIA BRAND MANAGEMENT

“Social Media Brand Management” is a relatively new cyber security service for most individuals. Maintaining a watch over your brand across a constantly growing number of digital channels worldwide can be a difficult task. With today’s increased complexity and escalation of online threats, monitoring and safeguarding your brand whether it be corporate, personal or your family brand, online is more challenging than ever. Knowing how other parties are infringing on your brand and taking action to enforce your rights is critical for maintaining your brand’s integrity.

Focus One Group International, in partnership with our Cyber Security Specialists “Ninety6Percent” have established a state-of- the-art 24-hour monitoring facility with a team of experienced analysts that uses the latest tools, and analysis to prevent brand damage and reputation abuse by identifying and removing digital infringements.

“TAKING ACTION TO ENFORCE YOUR RIGHTS, IS CRITICAL FOR MAINTAINING YOUR BRAND’S INTEGRITY.”

UNDERSTANDING OUR CLIENTS NEEDS:

Attentive to our client’s concerns, Focus One Group International & Ninety6Percent Cyber Management Team create a service platform that provides our clients with a  solution to mitigate and/or eliminate identified threats and concerns. Our ultimate goal is to protect your corporation, executives, VIPs, and family members.

DEEP & DARK WEB SEARCHING

Only 4% of information on the web is searchable. It takes an experienced and specialized team to be able to access the other “96%.” By identifying cyber risks across social media and the dark web such as reputation damage (defamation), harassment, cyber bullying, and direct or indirect threats of harm our analysts provide up-to-date, real-world cyber awareness by interacting with all social media networks and digital platforms to collate data and quickly identify risks or harmful content locally, nationally or internationally.

Considering that Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Wikipedia are now among the most trusted sources of personal and professional information, you must have protection and insurance against unwanted digital media.

Focus One Group in partnership with 96% will execute a perception management campaign to create a positive defence against all forms of negative on-line communication and give you the power to control the narratives that change public opinions. Create immediate acceleration and amplification of the image you desire with a team that manages all aspects of your media programs and reputation with a powerful suite of dark web scraping and content publishing tools.

Have additional questions? Visit our Contact page to get in touch with us.